I have been very kindly nominated for a sunshine Blog Award by beautyandthebestoftherest!
This is all entirely new to me so excuse me if I’m a tad hopeless at this. I am truly touched that I was nominated, though. It was a lovely gesture.
The rules of receiving this award are:
- Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog
- Nominate 10 other blogs
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
The blogs I nominate:
- Emily at A Diet of Broken Biscuits. Funny, intelligent and incredibly honest
- Milly at Mini Adventures, very versatile blog and she is easily my style icon! Loved her blog from afar for a very long time.
- P at Insert My Blog Name Here. I can’t even remember what got me following P but I absolutely adore her writing, her stories and her sense of humour
- Carla at MessyCarla cute and quirky lifestyle/fashion blogger.
- Julie at The Beauty Hooligan another quirky blogger! Really great make-up advice as well as reviews of affordable products
- Mich at You Don’t Need a Cock to Rock. A rockin’ 20 something lady from Glasgow who I have grown to absolutely adore just through her blog! Funny, interesting and really down to Earth.
- Mark at Brain Echo. Remember when I said I was worried about the quality of my writing? This guy is the reason I got worried. Fantastic writing.
- Smidge at Miss Smidge. A versatile blog written by a lovable lady from Edinburgh.
- DMC at The Daily Doodles. I interviewed DMC quite a while ago. This is probably my favourite blog ever. Really, just have a look through it.
- Kayleigh at The Growing of a Rose. Admittedly, this blog is rather bare but I know Kayleigh personally and she is a very talented writer and worth keeping an eye on.
For my 10 questions, I decided to just pick a simple ‘About Me’ survey, old school Myspace style!
- What is your favorite tv show?
Peep Show, by far. Funny, clever and utterly ridiculous. I never tire of it!
- What is your favourite colour?
Aubergine. It’s gorgeous.
- What is your favourite food?
Potatoes! So versatile, so tasty. I’m currently on a low card diet and miss them so much
- Who is your role model?
At the moment, Amanda Palmer
- What is your favourite vintage find?
Old Batman comics for my boyfriend I suppose.
- Favourite ice cream flavour?
Cookies and cream! YUM.
- What is your favourite film?
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- Favourite song?
Just Like Heaven- The Cure
- Favourite book?
Nineteen Eighty Four- George Orwell
- Favourite item of clothing?
Probably my cowboy boots.
Please note that if I have tagged you in this, you don’t need to feel obliged to do anything about it if you don’t want to, I just happen to love your blog!