- Foo Fighters- Learn To Fly
- Motörhead- Fight
- Stone Sour- Made Of Scars
- Muse- Butterflies and Hurricanes
- Anthrax- Fight ‘Til You Can’t
- Dropkick Murphys- The Gang’s All Here
- Biffy Clyro- Who’s Got A Match?
- Johnny Cash- Folsom Prison Blues
Three weeks today is my operation and I’m not going to lie- I’m nervous. I’m not worried about the operation itself, I’m worried about it not working. I’m worried that once I go back into the real world, I’ll end up failing. I’m just nervous. It’s normal obviously and deep down I think I know I’m fine but the fear still lingers.
I’m a strong person, though. It’s probably my best quality and I know no matter what happens, I’ll make it through. I will always be a fighter and I guess this playlist is full of songs that emulate my attitude and feelings at the moment.